Thursday, June 29, 2006

Links-a-lot

My friend Chris says on his blog that post that are only links to other content are not creative. Bah! I say. I do it all the time at my other blog. Fine, they may not be creative, but I feel I am providing a valuable resource to my readers.

So here goes...

My friend Dan is doing a bike trip through Canada at this very moment. He is documenting his trip on his blog. It seems like he's having a hard time updating it as the computer situation is spotty at the hostels he is staying at. I simply ask you to go to his blog and post a comment of encouragement. Oh, and forgive his spelling, it's worse than mine.


(Oh, and I know I owe you all a post about Starved Rock II: The Return of the Cows, but I've been busy going on job interviews)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home