Monday, July 31, 2006

Word Count Starts Tomorrow

Today is the last day of July. Starting tomorrow, I'll be keeping track of how may words I can pump out in a 31 day period.

My primary motivation for this is my desire to write more fiction. I was, after all, a fiction writing major in college. Why let my insanely expensive education go to waste?

I decided to post fiction that I'll be writing on this other blog. You can check here to read my progress everyday. What I've written on there so far won't count since I wrote it some time ago.

And yes, it's a science fiction story.

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea, Scott. I'm inspired to write more this month and keep a count, albeit privately (i dont have the nerve to post any fiction :)

Looking forward to reading the writing blog. And science fiction owns, dude.

-salma

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Scott said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Thank you Salma. Your blog is great, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home