Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Office Junk Meme

My company is remodeling so I need to clean out my office. I have this habit of hording things at my office that I don't really need, but I don't want to get rid of either.

So, I'm looking for good homes for my random stuff. Is anyone interested? Think of the the excitement of watching your mailbox every day for a mysterious package to arrive.

As an added bonus, I'll include a piece of original artwork!

To participate, clink on my profile and then send me an e-mail with your address and the subject line, "Send me something!"

By the way, I'm probably not using "Meme" correctly in the title, so sue me.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Wayne Allen Sallee said...

hey, scott. any artwork would go well with lion crime noir as a bookend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home