Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"In-Laws" and Bomb Squads

I finally got the pictures from Clare's parents' visit. Unfortunately, not many would be much interest to the general public... except this one:



When we went to the Museum of Science and Industry, there were all these Cook County sheriff's cars and trucks out front. The little driveway that leads into the museum was blocked off as well. They let us in with no problem so I suspect that there wasn't a serious problem. It might have been a drill or something.

I really like the Bomb Squad's Logo:



I think it was inspired by either Snidely Whiplash:



Or more likely, Boris of Boris and Natasha:

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that's really the bomb squad logo! Bomb squads are supposed to have awesome, sexy logos and wear equally awesome Borg-like armor.

Okay, maybe just in my head.

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks ghetto-old style to me, like they lifted it from an original nintendo game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home