Wednesday, November 01, 2006

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

Yesterday was my Birthday and as you can probably tell form the title, it was the best birthday ever.

Clare threw me a surprise party on Monday which was outstanding. Not only did she get almost all of my friends to show up, but she also got them to wear these creepy Scott masks. I know most of the people who read my blog were actually there, but I feel like writing about it anyway.

She also got our favorite comedy group, Schadenfreude, to perform in our front room!! Hopefully, they'll post video at their website. I'll update as this develops.

Unfortunately,I was too busy having fun to take pictures. Pete has some here. I also took this one the morning after:

Did I mention this was a Monday night?

My actual birthday was on Tuesday (yes, I'm a Halloween baby) which was spent on Halloween activities with my son, Max. His school had a Halloween parade and a movie. The movie was supposed to be some Winnie the Pooh movie, but they changed it to It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Much better. Here's a picture of Max in his Halloween costume:


There will be more updates as more pictures roll in.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The empty paper towel roll is a nice touch. When you look up "sloppy drunk" in the dictionary, there's a picture of all your friends. OK, its probably not in the dictionary, but it should be.

Alright kids, who can tell me how many different kinds of alcohol are represented on the kitchen counter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home